8 Locust Street Condos is a new condo project by Trolleybus Urban Development Inc and is currently in pre-construction. 8 Locust Street architect is designed by SvN Architects. The new project will be located at 8-16 Locust Street in Toronto. The major intersection is Weston Road & Eglinton Avenue West.
8 Locust Street Condos will be 35 storey tower with 374 mixed condo units. Units will be a mix of 239 one bedroom, 99 two bedroom and 36 three bedroom layout. The building will have a three level underground parking garage which will contain 154 spaces. The estimated completion date for 8 Locust Street Condos is still unknown.
8 Locust Street Condos Highlights:
- Located in the Mount Dennis neighbourhood in Toronto
- 4 minute walk to Mount Dennis Station
- 5 minute drive to Weston GO/UP Station
- Close to Highway 401
- 13 minute drive from Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- 16 minute drive to York University
- Close to shops, restaurants and schools
- Has an excellent transit score
- Nearby parks include Ukranian Canadian Memorial Park, Trethewey Park East and West
All information displayed is believed to be accurate but is not guaranteed and should be independently verified. No warranties or representations are made of any kind.
*We do not represent the builder